my six months.
(o: Today I am wearing my little pencil skirt, my green sweater, and flip-flops. I. am. quite. happy. I even woke up happy today. I woke up smiling. I think it is the best when I wake up smiling. God is so good. Anyway, I thought I would share with you somethings that I have learned over these past 6 months. It really has been an amazing journey.
- the LORD is so mighty, even when I am so very weak.
- that I need to have a consistent time in the Word every morning, or things just don’t go right. I think the first person you should talk to in the morning is God. He deserves to be first on the list.
- sunrises are so much better than sunsets. You can argue with me on this one, but I’m never going to change my mind.
- it is impossible to witness without your heart in the right place. If you aren’t right with God, or someone else, your witnessing is going to eat the ground.
- to take door-to-door seriously. Yeah, the guy may say he can fly if he jumps off his roof, and he’s been to heaven 3 times, but you’ve got to listen to him. Don’t laugh at him. He needs Jesus too.
- the smell of smoke makes me sick, and sitting in a cloud of it for 2 hours will give you a headache, but if the smokers are listening to you talk about Jesus, then don’t let that get to your head. You’ll get through it(o;
- that people are the most beautiful when they have the Holy Spirit in them. Truly, if you are beautiful on the inside, then it’s going to shine on the outside.
- I like my hair.
- aRizona Green Tea® is the best.
- you should never lie, ever.
- you should do your homework the week before, not the day before.
- I am not a teacher, but I can teach.
- prayer is more important than anything in the Christian walk. If you can’t hear God, then you won’t know where to go next. So listen to Him.
- the blood of Jesus makes you perfect.
- even when I mess up, the LORD always gives me a second chance. So take that second chance and run with it.
- how to cut hair.
- that painting makes me happy.
- memorization is important.
- Jesus is so lovely, and beautiful, and everything that makes my soul sing with joy.
- the LORD will never forsake me.
- I love my family more than I did before I left. They are amazing.
- that tea shops are the best place to study and get free tea(o;
- my bike is one of my best friends.
- joy is rain.
- dancing is happy.
- how to play the piano a little better.
- I never want to be alone. I don’t like being alone. And hopefully I won’t be alone. Because being alone is just to lonely for me.
- I love people.
- I love the gospel.
- standing on the corner with a sign that says “Trust in Jesus” causes quite a stir. I like it a lot. (o;
- the “Are you going to Hell?” tracks are my favourite.
- I love the colour yellow.
- that when I loose my life, I gain everything in Christ. It is such a beautiful mystery.
- I need to be dependent only on God. I need no one else, nothing else, but Him. He is so faithful.
- to love.
There is so much more that I could add to the list, but I think that is enough. The LORD has been so completely merciful to me these past few months. I have felt His presence, seen His handiwork, and it has only made me fall more in love with Him. ♥
Something I the LORD revealed to me yesterday…if I am not showing forth the fruit of the Spirit, then I am not walking in the Spirit. Quite convicting eh?
He proposed to her in a blanket fort. Isn't that the most romantic and darling thing in the world? ♥ See their blog here.