Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I thought it would be a marvelous day to express all the gratitude that is in my heart. (o:
- that Jesus saved me.
- for the Word of God. I am thankful that I have every page of it.
- for the Gospel.
- that I have a loving family.
- for my daddy and the way he rubs my head as he walks out the door to go work. I am thankful that he is turning into such a good preacher, and that he goes to work willingly to support his family. I am thankful that he loves all of us.
- for my mother who has taught me so much. I am thankful that she taught me how to cook, and decided to homeschool all of us. I am thankful that she taught me those first few basic chords on guitar.
- for my sister Isi and her intelligent wit. She write some really marvelous stories, and I think I would be very bored without them. She has encouraged me in my writing, and I most likely would not be the writer I am today without her help.
- for my sister Tati and her humor. Without her I would laugh much less and the stars would not shine as bright at night.
- for my sister Franci who loves children and her laugh that makes me smile. I am thankful that she has so willingly shared a room with me. I would be lonely without her.
- for my brother Dante and his manliness. There would be such a lack of manliness in our house without him.
- for my grandparents. I quite enjoy my grandpa’s sense of humor and my grandma’s sense of style. They are very cute, and love them(o:
- for my friends. For both the close, and those that I have never met. I am especially thankful for all of my friends that have spurred me on in my walk with the LORD.
- for the men and women of God who have inspired me to get closer to Jehovah.
- for a house to live in, and a bed to sleep on, and a roof over my head.
- for running water.
- for love in a dying and sick world.
- that all my limbs are mobile, and that I am healthy.
- for little children.
- for sewing machines and ovens.
- for art.
- for music.
I could go on and on with so much more. God has blessed me more than I could ever have imagined. So much I take for granted. What are you thankful for?
17Pray without ceasing.
18In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. ~1 Thess. 5:16-18
Now, I think I’ll go don a dress and an apron, and help my mother cook(o: Happy thanksgiving to you all!